Search the forum,

Discuss bpec gas safety course require help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELLO ALL NEW HERE,

I REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON THE BPEC GAS COURSE. I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS THAT NEED ANSWERING. THE QUESTION WOULD REQUIRE SOMEONE WHO EITHER TEACHERS OR KNOW THE SPECS OF THE COURSE.

I THANK ALL IN ADVANCE FOR THERE HELP

what are said questions

what are said questions
i wanted to know the assessment in the bpec what are they?

As i understand there is the first bending the pipe assessment then the soldering then the tightness test however the tightness test i more interested about as what you have to do and if there is specification or criteria at all

any links etc will be helpful

are you doing a short course ?

Have you begun the course??

Have you begun the course??
The course was started with theory and then practical. I am only asking this about the assessment as i think the provider is imposing rules of there own and would like to clarify myself what the assessment criteria is and what they ask is the same. Not saying i am i can not do it but just want to know. I can not find a spec online hence asking

It won’t be readily available for obvious reasons. What have they told you is the process

what course are you doing as you should be doing bending well before anything on gas

I believe bpec ask for evidence of plumbing basics at the start of the portfolio stage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bpec gas safety course require help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an update, he like myself was gobsmaked at the level of abuse I got from asking a basic question. Thanks Tom for the DM, I managed to pass in 2019...
Replies
Views
Hello, We live in an 18 year old town house on three floors and have lived here from new. We changed the downstairs cloakroom and the family bathroom on the middle floor. Since then there has been a terrible smell of sewer gas in the house. This is not localised to the bathroom alone, it...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a gas warning notice for at risk as the outside wall meter box has been drilled through for the gas pipe to go horizontal straight to the boiler. The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock