Search the forum,

Discuss BPEC domestic Unvented lost certificates! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SJB

Has anyone ever had to get replacements for their originals?? and if sio how long did it take?? cannot for the life of me find mine in the house, the only thing i can think of is they've been left on a photocopier by agemcy staff when i've registered with them, both card and certificate are gone and i'm moving to oz in a few weeks so i could do with them really!

Oh and hello all nice place you've got here

Sam

normally if you phone them up and give them your NI number they will send you copies, for a fee.

welcome to the forum.

ta mate, tried them just but closed until the morning, bloody hope they keep a record as it was a couple of years ago now!

they have to keep a record as the qualification last for 5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BPEC domestic Unvented lost certificates! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am so glad I found this forum whilst looking for advice on the net. I am not a plumber as such but I do know a thing or two about DIY. Our house is a 1937 built detached which had a central heating system installed in probably around the early 80's, originally oil boiler system. But...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I am probably your worst knightmare, I DIYER with little knowlege, trying to do things himself. The problem that I have is that I none of my radiators to the downstairs are working. I have been fitting out a new bathroom, repositioned bath, sink and toilet, all successfully. The weekend...
Replies
Views
Plum Bob 66
P
A
Hi all, I left college at the end of july and have since received all my level 3 certificates, unvented card etc On the Bpec unvented letter which came with certificates and id card, it says the gas safe register now have my details But when i go on the gas safe website and click register...
Replies
Views
fuzzy
F
S
Hello folks, i'm not a plumber I'm a Corgi service engineer. But hat's off to you plumber lads - we couldn't have civilisation without you. Fact. No running water or toilets and we'd still be living in huts. I watch too many documentaries about the romans on sky I think!:rolleyes:Did you know...
Replies
Views
CharterGAS
C
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock