Search the forum,

Discuss Boulter Camray Combi 70A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NickRCarter

Hi, Got a call out to what was described as a programmer problem. Burner operates correctly as does the DHW. When system is operating in heating mode, burner fires correctly and pump runs......radiators get hot. When the boiler thermostat is satisfied, burner stops and so does the pump........radiators then cool down as pump not running. Boiler cools. thermostat then kicks in, burner fires, pump comes on, radiators get hot and so on.

Any clues as to the fault? Spoke to Worcester Bosch technical for quite sometime without a definitive answer except it could be the board. Unfortunately the wiring diagram on the Worcester Bosch site is incomplete.

Any sensible suggestions?

Thanks,

Nick

sorry nick i may be missing the point,are you saying theres to long a delay before kicking back in to ch?

No, it's just there is no circulation of water in the system unless the burner is firing.

suppose it could be a pcb or wiring issue,WHEPS a member on here knows his oil boilers as do a few of the other lads so a better answer may come along shortly

Yes, I dismissed the programmer. The problem is the board is an expensive item so I need to be sure.

Without being there with electrical test equipment nobody could be certain :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boulter Camray Combi 70A in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi. I hope some one can help. I have a condensing oil burner and it runs fine but the radiators don't heat. Heats the hot water fine. The pump runs and the thermostat turns the boiler on and off. Thinking it could be a thermistor. All help greatly appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hi Fellow Engineers I've attached a wiring diagram I've just completed, I wanted to make sure I've got it correct. Looking to install 2 Nest thermostats to a Worcester combi boiler. 1 Zone is radiators and the other is UFH, with pump on manifold Would be grateful to receive feedback. Thanks
Replies
Views
I'm looking for some advice on a frustrating problem I'm having with my old Eurostar 50-60s oil boiler please? Although it's old, most parts needed to operate it are now new. The symptoms indicated a broken/seized burner motor or oil pump. I wrongly assumed the motor so I ordered a new one only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Vailant EcoTec Boiler with a Megaflo. These are controlled by a Honeywell controller. I have one 3 port diverter, where one of the outputs goes to a 2 port diverter prior to the Megaflo (I believe this is some safety feature). I have run into an intermittent problem where some...
Replies
Views
Hope someone can offer some help with this issue, I have a Baxi 105e works fine no real downside, serviced looked after regularly. Have an issue with hot water, open hot water taps runs cold and indicates on boiler 60degrees or pump or pressure problem. Leave it ten seconds open taps again low...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock