• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Boulter Camray 2 to run unvented/ pressurised in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

B

Billythekid

Hello,
Re-jigging a serviceable Boulter Camray 2 boiler to run presurised instead of gravity. Manual says it can but we need to fit Manual reset Limit stat and Phail tube to put into boiler for sensor -both available. (Also Expansion vessel obviously!)
This seems straightfrward - any comments?
thanks and regards
Billythekid.

SimonG

Esteemed
Plumber
Pressure test system first. Only run at 0.5 bar.
All depends on age of system, pipes in concrete floors etc.

Reply to Boulter Camray 2 to run unvented/ pressurised in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net