Search the forum,

Discuss Boss super green in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Plamber

Got a tub of Boss super geen today. Only cos my ol' journey man used to use it. seems different than it used to be. Anyone have experiences with it?

Did not that use to be called 'boss blue',for potable water or am I getting mixed up ?

Boss green and boss super green are very different, boss green wouldnt stick to anything.

Boss green is difficult to use as like the previous poster said, it doesn't stick. You need to use it with fibre.

What it is very good for is stuffing glands!! Makes a nice seal for outside taps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boss super green in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I keep reading about how you should use a smart thermostat. Set it to the temp to want the home to be and hey presto it takes care of itself. But realistically who does this or rather who does this work for. With mine I just use it to turn the heating on now and then for short periods...
Replies
Views
Hi Just took order of the new Glenhill green envirofoam vented copper cylinder. Unfortunately I did not realise the green cylinder in the pictures was actually a plastic sheet over the insulation. This is going on a kitchen wall and previous one was the spray on foam painted white to blend in...
Replies
Views
G
Morning everyone. Got an issue with an internal soil stack boss strap failure. The boss strap had been sealed originally with silicon which has failed and caused a leak. The soil stack is accessible but it’s tight working area. Do I seal the boss strap with OB1, cross my fingers and hope it...
Replies
Views
Hi i wonder if anybody can help with my query, the only gas appliance i have is a ideal Mexico super cf455 boiler, historically my gas usage was 12kwatts a year it is now double that figure at around 24,000 kwh, the boiler is only on for very short amounts of time as in not left on all...
Replies
Views
About 10 months I started having issues with a gas like smell in my home and the gas board was unable to find any gas leak I've still got the issue. When I first made contacted enviromental health I was told the following Could be my drains and to have my drains checked. Could be the sewers...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock