Search the forum,

Discuss Bosch CDI 30 combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my boiler has been having an intermittent fault no one can seem to cure. When the hot tap is used , usually first time in the morning, it creates the boiler to over heat. I have to wait for it to reset itself and cool down then usually ok. Apparently not heat exchange plate.

Only advice you’ll get my friend is a gas safe engineer we will not provide any advice on diy boiler repairs

Only advice you’ll get my friend is a gas safe engineer we will not provide any advice on diy boiler repairs
Not asking to fix myself but to pass the info to my plumber as he has spoken to Bosch and had no luck. Thought someone on this site might be able to throw some light on the matter.

Fixed price repair then from Worcester if he doesn’t know

Sorry but we don’t give gas repair advice out unless your qualified

Hi, my boiler has been having an intermittent fault no one can seem to cure. When the hot tap is used , usually first time in the morning, it creates the boiler to over heat. I have to wait for it to reset itself and cool down then usually ok. Apparently not heat exchange plate.
Where are you based?

Try a different engineer, one engineer could scratch his head for days where another could diagnose in an hour.

Thanks. I have so far spoken to my heating engineer who services my boilers and he said no point in coming out until it completely stops working. Also a plumber who was recommended and I have to say is very good. He came out and said very difficult with an intermittent fault but after phoning Bosch tried their advice but to no avail. I have spoken to other engineers who all are not sure what it could be. Meanwhile I have a boiler the every time we go to have a shower in the morning bangs and shows U9 then slowly drops in temperature until it starts up again. Then it tends to work OK. Not great when it services our house and attached holiday let. Just want it fixed

Reply to Bosch CDI 30 combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock