Search the forum,

Discuss booster pump - advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys,
Customer has a very poor hot water in their house. Initially i did check for an airlock but it wasn't that. Literally HWC is located almost at same height as basin and bath taps, CWST is above HWC probably 1m. So looking at it, not enough to get a decent pressure at the taps. Cold water is the mains one at every tap in the house. Which pump would be suitable to work on this system(need to boost downstairs at sink tap)? Regarding wiring pump up not sure where to connect it? There is a socket but CH pump connected to it so i presume it is wired up straight from wiring center which is below that socket. (see photo). Can take power from wiring center box, fit new socket and wire up booster pump there?
Also connecting a booster into the hot distribution pipe - was thinking of cutting a section of that pipe, to make required alterations, but I have doubts as to whether I can join using 22 push fit elbows on both cut ends of 22mm? The pipe is behind HWC and is quite awkward to solder there.
Any help and suggestion much appreciated.

Attachments

• 20150803_191941.jpg
    20150803_191941.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 18
  • 20150803_191946.jpg
    20150803_191946.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 18
best bet would be to get a plumber in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to booster pump - advice needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock