Search the forum,

Discuss Boost hot water pressure in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, im after advice on boosting pressure to my kitchen tap,

Can i use a grundfos watermil shower pump (BP65D AP030) To boost hot water pressure from my direct vented imersion cylinder to my kitchen taps in a one floor flat?? Getting ridiculous pressure after new cylinder and monobloc taps/pipes, Any advice would be appreciated Thank you

You can use a salamander CT single end pump, but you will need to have the cylinders hot water outlet adapted to suit the pump manufacturers installation recommendations and keep the stored water temperature at 55° c . Kop

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201213-174023.png
    Screenshot_20201213-174023.png
    793.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20201213-173806.png
    Screenshot_20201213-173806.png
    538 KB · Views: 2
Warning ⚠️

If it’s a flat, do you have a fortic tank? You can not pump these as there is not enough stored water in the header tank. You need a 25 gallon feed tank to pump the hot.

If that is your only problem, you are better / cheaper to buy a kitchen tap that is suitable for low pressure.

Warning ⚠️

If it’s a flat, do you have a fortic tank? You can not pump these as there is not enough stored water in the header tank. You need a 25 gallon feed tank to pump the hot.

If that is your only problem, you are better / cheaper to buy a kitchen tap that is suitable for low pressure.
Good point that 👍 bud !

Reply to Boost hot water pressure in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock