Search the forum,

Discuss Bonding present and before and tees, but not within 600mm from meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Matt0029

Gas Engineer
As the title how would people report this on a Cp12? The bondings present, visible and before any tees. However its is not within 600mm of the meter. Thanks.

Supposed to leave a bonding notice informing responsible person. I would note it down in your notes section. Unsafe situations procedure mentions it as does TB102.

Are you not able to move it?

Problem is sparkys regs is asoon as practical or 600mm as soon as it comes inside

It’s ncs at best so note down and move on

Supposed to leave a bonding notice informing responsible person. I would note it down in your notes section. Unsafe situations procedure mentions it as does TB102.

Are you not able to move it?
Would need an electrian to join on to the clamp where it is presently and extend I would of thought. Not enough slack for me to move it. Its around 1.5 to 2 meters from the meter.

Would need an electrian to join on to the clamp where it is presently and extend I would of thought. Not enough slack for me to move it. Its around 1.5 to 2 meters from the meter.

Not sure it can be extended anymore, I’ve been told by our sparks it has to be a continuous loop. As it has been advised by others it appears to be ok as it’s before any branch :D

Not sure it can be extended anymore, I’ve been told by our sparks it has to be a continuous loop. As it has been advised by others it appears to be ok as it’s before any branch :D

Your sparks is misinformed.

Good practice says it should be continuous, but nothing in BS 7671 says it has to be continuous.

Reply to Bonding present and before and tees, but not within 600mm from meter. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock