Search the forum,

Discuss Bolier turning on and off constanly - Baxi in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all

My 4yr old baxi boiler turns on and once it's reached the thermostat temperature it starts to turn on and off every 5 secs. The pilot light turns off and then you hear it fire up, turn off, fire up, turn off. This continues until I turn it off and let it cool down. It has a separate water pump (GRUNDFOS CONLIFT 1 LS CONDENSATE) which I haven't heard turn on in a while. Not sure if this issue is due to the pump or thr boiler itself?

Attached is a video

Attachments

• 20210414_203236.mp4
    50.6 MB
What happens if you turn the thermostat down after it’s finished still does it ?

What happens if you turn the thermostat down after it’s finished still does it ?
Yes even if I turn the thermostat off or even remove the batteries it carries on doing it until I turn the boiler itself off. When the thermostat turns off the bolier, under normal operation after reaching temp, he bolier carries on for about a minute before turning off. Its like a 1min lag. But at present it just carries on

Would phone baxi up as it’s a platinum so 10 year warranty

Pour some water into where the white pipe goes should turn on and pump it away

Reply to Bolier turning on and off constanly - Baxi in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock