Search the forum,

Discuss boiler will not communicate with reciever in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

M

mr bury

. ideal logic plus c30 , hot water fine boiler wont communicate with reciever honeywell stat sends signal reciever turns on ,will not fire boiler up

Assuming Y-plan or S-plan system, boiler receives switched live via the 3 or 2 port heating valve, not directly from the honeywell receiver. So the issue could be with a motorised valve being stuck, or the motor not operating microswitch in valve head.

Reply to boiler will not communicate with reciever in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a ideal logic 30 boiler ,the thermostat receiver looks to have died ( no lights on wired receiver ) I believe this need# replacing but in the mean time does anyone know if I can override the thermostat if heating is required please? the handheld thermostat is working it’s the boiler...
Replies
Views
My heating system comprises an Ideal Logic 12 boiler located downstairs and a Gledhill OV SOL cylinder located upstairs . The problem is that when the Gledhill controls for the “hot water” and “central heading” are turned on the Ideal boiler makes a constant “clicking” noise and tries to start...
Replies
Views
I've got a non condensing Glowworm Ultimate with gravity tank and hot Water tank in a 4 bed house. 11 radiators 1 double 1400mm length 1 P+ 1400mm length 2 P+ 400mm length 7 singles 400mm 1 mains shower average water pressure Any recommendations on combi boiler and KW? Boiler budget...
Replies
Views
Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from somewhere then it goes through the start up sequence. It spends a few seconds on the ‘c’ display before coming up with the F3 error code. Can anyone advise...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
R
Thermostat and Programmer not communicating with Boiler. Both have been replaced. Any ideas? On the Glowworm boiler 18sxi I can use the CH controller to switch on/off the boiler, that works fine. Also upstairs i have a tank, when I switch that on I get hot water. But what else can I check...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock