Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler Spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

emerald

I was just wondering where everyone else buys boiler spares, which suppliers are best for prices and for stock

we go pts round ours, not particularly for price cos if the cust says yeah that's that. cos the people in our local know there stuff....

If local then Parts centre , (not the cheapest ) or online, AKgas , boiler spares , national boiler parts ,
depends where the best n quickest deal is , because I'm so far north the next day delivery saying doesn't usually apply to us ,

G.A.S. (Gas appliance spares) think they are a small national company could be wrong though

its an hours drive there and back to my nearest spares place, and their stock is pretty limited, i have been using keeptheheaton.com and G.A.S both are pretty decent, always deliver by lunch the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler Spares in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - can anyone suggest the spare part need to rectify the E040 water transducer fault on a Vokera boiler? The error message states to top up water pressure but WP is fine. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I am fortunate to be at the stage where I'm looking to expand and take on a plumber to help with the workload. I am new to this and cant figure out the best way to do it, i tried Indeed but the fees, in my opinion are wild. just wondering how everyone else manages to get round this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently having issues with an Ariston Combi A series boiler giving an E08 - "No water in primary circuit" error code, the circuit is holding water pressure fine, the pump runs and seems to have a bit of force behind it and I have replaced the pressure sensor but the problem persists...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all, After trying to solve my boiler problem via YouTube as my usual plumber wasn't available, I have stupidly dropped Grundfos bleed screw below the boiler and it has fallen through a gap which is inaccessible. Is there anywhere I can buy spares for this part only or someone who could...
Replies
Views
T
I am in need of a spark generator 60080/002 part number 003939 for a very old Ideal Mexico Super RS40/60 boiler. All of the online retailers indicate obsolete not in stock. Can anyone recommend where I could purchase new or refurbished?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock