Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler showing pressure but still have flashing radiator symbol in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello can someone help, my boiler this morning needed topping up as it was showing no pressure and flashing radiator symbol, I've topped it back up but still have the flashing radiator symbol and won't fire up.
It's a glowworm 100e

Thanks for any advice

Pete

Reply to Boiler showing pressure but still have flashing radiator symbol in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

W
  • Question
My Worcester Combi Boiler is not working, instead the display flashes on and off repeatedly, as shown in <a href=" View: https://youtu.be/Touvx2c3RJE ">this video</a> I took when turning it back on this morning (it had been off overnight) - it shows the behaviour, but if that fails, all the...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, This is the first flat I have lived in so please forgive any stupidity. I am currently renting a flat with a Glow-worm compact combi boiler. The flat for some reason does not have a thermostat and is relying souly on TRVs on all rads and a manual valve on the bathroom rad. However I have...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There isn't an error code, since even the error code display is flashing. I have searched the internet but cannot see this problem elsewhere, since every...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler was flashing SE even before I arrived, which I assumed the service reminder needed resetting. After completing the service I contact Glow Worm to...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed gas could be burned with a blue flame and the water was acidic (pH 5.5). Since then system has been chemically flushed (it was not too bad) and the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock