Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there I've got a Valliant echo plus 28 combi boiler and what I've noticed is that when I set the thermostat target to say 20 it keeps on going( not everytime tho) I changed the stat to a nest thinking that might be the problem but noticed that again when I set it to 20 I would look an hour later (when feeling hot) and target temp changed to 24. Thanks

When you installed the Nest did you re-wire or just swap the existing wires over. Are you using OpenTherm with the Nest as not sure if your Boiler supports it.

Could have the stat link still in. Get your electrician back, or a gas safe engineer. As the case will need removing.

So that would indicate a wiring issue with the stat or a faulty boiler controller. Did he re-wire the stat or use the existing wiring.
He re-wired the stat
Could have the stat link still in. Get your electrician back, or a Registered Gas Engineer. As the case will need removing.
H thanks for replying but the heating system has been fine for the last 7 years, started playing up in the spring so changed over to nest and still having probs

Reply to Boiler not turning off in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock