Search the forum,

Discuss BOILER MAKIG NOISES.. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, my newish boiler has started making strange noises every hour or so. i also only have 50% of y radiators working even after iv tried bleeding and balancing. hoping that someone on here can give some advise before a plumber visits.. thanks in advance, Kim.

Attachments

• 313915184_5577879182328327_8266557629994249396_n.mp4
    779.2 KB
Overheating you haven’t drained the system have you ?

Overheating you haven’t drained the system have you ?
i had a new radiator replacement last week, ever since only 3 out of my 6 radiators are working ( 1 upstairs and 2 downstairs are working, the rest are cold). the plumber did drain the system to install the new radiator.. does it mean the system needs to be topped up, ? im hoping a plumber will visit tomorrow,, thanks for your input,, Kim.

I suspect air locked plumber didn’t do his job eg should of run / heater the system up and bled all of the air out / made sure it worked

iv bled all the radiators and no air was coming out only cold water. bit of a mystery. the plumber that installed the radiator wasnt interested to stick around to ensure all the radiators were working.. im using another plumber in the future..

I suspect it’s above the boiler /filter eg goes up and then down

You could try hot water only and turn the heat temp dial down to min and let it run for all night and re try it in the morning eg on heating

Reply to BOILER MAKIG NOISES.. in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock