Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler m.i's, negative pressure etc. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm trying to compile a list of various boiler types with their heat input, gas rate, where applicable negative fan pressure etc for college. Is there any easy way to do this or do I need to go through each boiler type m.i's one by one to find out? I thought this was a good idea to start with but now I'm not so sure. Thanks in advance for any help and please tell me if you think I'm mad and wasting my time. Regards, mattjam

Thanks for the reply brambles. You're wrong though with regards positive pressure. For example if the fan pressure on the Worcester gr8700wi is under -3.5 mb then the heat exchanger needs cleaned.

What do you need to compile a list for?
Is it a task set by college or is it something you wanted to do for your own benefit?

If it is the latter, I wouldn't bother to be honest. You'll find it if you need it when on the job.

I was referring to boiler types: positive or negative case pressure boilers. Not the pressure differential across a specific exchanger.

Apologies brambles, I see what you mean. Thought it was a good idea, not so much now
[automerge]1582064431[/automerge]
What do you need to compile a list for?
Is it a task set by college or is it something you wanted to do for your own benefit?

If it is the latter, I wouldn't bother to be honest. You'll find it if you need it when on the job.

Bit of both LP. Don't think I ll bother now to be honest. Thanks for your input

Reply to Boiler m.i's, negative pressure etc. in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock