Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler leak suddenly overnight in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Good morning, My old RHINO boiler has developed a small pin ***** leak at this plastic joint, its a threaded cap with some wire coming out top, any one know best cure ? Thanks
036.JPG

Flow switch common fault

As Shaun says it's a common problem with flow switches. This needs to be replaced sooner rather than later. Ive known leaking flow switches to take out PCB's and damage burner components

As Shaun says it's a common problem with flow switches. This needs to be replaced sooner rather than later. Ive known leaking flow switches to take out PCB's and damage burner components
many thanks gents will try to find one, quite old boiler Rhino

Most of them use the same eg Worcester warmflow

many thanks gents will try to find one, quite old boiler Rhino

Just google your boiler make and model flow switch, you should be able to find one. Alternatively you might be able to adapt with a different make, a flow switch is just a paddle inside that connects a live and switch live

Just google your boiler make and model flow switch, you should be able to find one. Alternatively you might be able to adapt with a different make, a flow switch is just a paddle inside that connects a live and switch live
many thanks i will have a look
[automerge]1585751127[/automerge]
Sika flow switch. On the shelf.
cheers ,think i have one now, thanks for your help

Reply to Boiler leak suddenly overnight in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock