Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler is leaking and won’t re-pressurise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I’m looking for a gas registered plumber in the Newport, South Wales area. I’ve got a leak from the bottom of my boiler when I try to re-pressurise it. Pressure has fallen from 1.1 bar to .7 in 3 weeks. Give me a message if your interested.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler is leaking and won’t re-pressurise in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this could be as a result of us noticing the sound more when there is less environmental noise). Unfortunately, it is severely disrupting our sleep, so we...
Replies
Views
I returned from a weekend away and noticed that the boiler was flashing “0,8 bar”. I put the heating on and the the “0.8 bar” message has since disappeared but the water level is right on the edge, so it needs topping up. I’ve looked underneath and below the boiler but I’m still not sure how...
Replies
Views
Hi All, We have finally decided after a bit of a persuasion to have installed a utility room in our garage that currently houses our oil boiler. Initially we thought the boiler may stay in place but after discussions with the builder we would have to move the boiler to replace the floor and...
Replies
Views
I assume the answer is no, but if this fixes the issue I know it will be what my builders sub contractor plumber will do. Therefore, before he is allowed near the system I would like to either find the issue or eleimnate parts of the system that do nto have an issue. As you will note from my...
Replies
Views
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer called the next day and diagnosed a faulty pressure switch. This was changed and everything seemed ok. However then the boiler began to lose pressure...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock