Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler installation/service due stickers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ajgas

hi, im after some stickers to put on boilers i install with my company logo on it with a service due date on it.
does anybody use these? if so could you recommend a decent website that you use, thanks

I am pretty sure the lad I used to work with got them from vista print I personally blue tack a business card onto the cover of the boiler

We used to use about 1400 or so every month, so we just printed them on address labels, with logo and emergency phone number ( as it was a contract) and serviced on.................

We do those too they are done on a dymo. You hand write month and day of next service due.

Place on ebay does them.
I got some done.
Yellow label stickyback

i use addey labels and print them off a few pages at a time, cheap and you can alter them as you need if required.

Best I heard was on this site. Some1 sent a birthday card to customers boiler reminding them it due a service as a year had gone by

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler installation/service due stickers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone! Parents not used the boiler since 2013/2014, since installing a new wetroom for them they have now decided its worth getting the boiler running again. The only reason it has not been used i so long is the the zone valve kept getting stuck (would have fixed this myself if i knew!)...
Replies
Views
Hi need some advice on this odd story, I had a Bosch boiler installed just over 2 years ago by Governments home energy scheme. The company passed all checks, provided certs etc. The government/Green scheme sends 2 other gas boiler engineers to double and triple check things and One was Bosch...
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a water tank. Energy company charged an enormous amount for gas last winter (admittedly I hadn't taken regular meter readings so was unaware until a huge...
Replies
Views
Hey all Looking for a consensus on an issue that has arisen. Disclaimer is that my ideal icos 12 boiler Is over 10 years old but has been serviced. It has been presenting intermittent flame issues in sub zero temperatures however I found that insulating the pipe work around the gas regulator...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with my main 24he boiler where the flame is constantly clicking on and off with the heating and when using hot water. Some times the flame failure light comes on but it ignites again after a few seconds. The plumber has changed a couple of sensors on the boiler and checked...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock