Search the forum,

Discuss Boiler comes on - HIVE is off in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have a HIVE thermostat and a Worcester Bosch boiler. I have noticed recently that my boiler fires up even though HIVE hot water and heating are set to off.
Any ideas why this may be?
Thanks

Reply to Boiler comes on - HIVE is off in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have an issue with a Worcester Greenstar 29CDi Classic boiler. I replaced the old thermostat controller with a smart dual-channel HIVE one. I did all the wiring following the diagram in the attached picture. The boiler doesn't work anymore. Please, any suggestions?
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
S
  • Question
As above new boiler fitted and new Hive, Hive is set up correctly and works as it should but when it comes to scheduling on/off times via Hive the boiler doesn't cooperate, the radiators are set at 50 on the boiler but when the temp drops below this on the boiler it fires up. Now my way of...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously doesn't have a separate standard control box to just switch over like my last one owing to the internal timer etc. Inside the main unit is the...
Replies
Views
Hi,

Our heating stopped working today. We've got a Veissmann boiler that's under a year old, and an older Megaflow cylinder, and two diverter valves (all about 10 years old). We also use a Hive thermostat.

When I boost the hot water with Hive, the receiver near the boiler shows it's...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock