Search the forum,

Discuss BMS training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosia

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I need a BMS course, any recomendations

do the manufactures do courses, the only manufacture I can think of is Trend, but they only seem to do online courses

I was looking at this website
http://gbconstructiontraining.com/hvac.html

but if anyone has any better suggestions let me know

Satchwell do a good one but tbh there all the same have a look on line most of the stuff will be on the manufacturers website

Ambrosia. May seem like a daft question, but why do you need a BMS course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to BMS training in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

A
Hi guys I finished my gas course in September can anyone help me i need to do 2 install and services. Am living i ln leeds west yorkshire I do appreciated for any advices . MOD* Please use the forum PM Service to contact members! Thanks!
Replies
Views
Ahmad marian
A
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as some course want to charge £1500 to pair you up with a qualified engineer. Some courses don’t offer pairing and suggest you find your own engineer to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This line of work means I have on average 6+ months off a year, im thinking of training to become a domestic gas engineer in my time off to earn a bit extra...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to add some radiators into my property and ideally looking to match the style of the existing ones. I cannot seem to find anything online to match. I assume this style of radiator is no longer manufactured, but I might be able to pick one up second hand. Can anyone help me...
Replies
Views
I have TemCon balancing valves fitted on my sits and a questions been asked whether these require servicing. Can't find much info on the manufacturer website so can anyone confirm if they do and if so what level of service is required?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock