Search the forum,

Discuss BMS Controllable Commercial Boiler with High Modulation Ratio in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well.

I was wondering if anyone can help me work out the best boiler to cover this: -

1.) Modulation ratio of 9:1 or higher.
2.) BMS controlled modulation via 0-10v signal.
3.) BMS feedback re boiler modulation via 0-10v signal.
4.) A reliable boiler too would be nice!
5.) No internal pump.

I'm looking at the Potterton Sirius 3 WH which appears to have 0-10v control, not sure if this includes feedback from the boiler though or just control of it.

Thanks to all for any help/suggestions!

Viessmann 200 don’t think they have changed over models to the new ones with the need for add ons

the new Worcester 162 arnt too bad either

Viessmann 200 don’t think they have changed over models to the new ones with the need for add ons

the new Worcester 162 arnt too bad either

Cheers Shaun. Am I missing something? I took a look and their modulation ratios appear to be 6.5:1 and 5:1 respectively. With 9:1 and above we believe we can save a boiler in our existing 4 boiler buildings when we come to renew.

Cheers Shaun. Am I missing something? I took a look and their modulation ratios appear to be 6.5:1 and 5:1 respectively. With 9:1 and above we believe we can save a boiler in our existing 4 boiler buildings when we come to renew.

sorry was thinking of the other 200s they have a 1-17 mod

Pot are ok but need to be installed correctly and water quality good I would ask if that’s a real world output

most of the Germans are 20-100kw so 5-1

Reply to BMS Controllable Commercial Boiler with High Modulation Ratio in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock