Search the forum,

Discuss Blocked from posting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostrum

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
In some threads?

And I cannot load images from my computer.

I have to go via photobucket or suchlike.

A couple of various ones, came up with a security type thing. Using Chrome

I am not allowed to start a new thread. Says somethign about too many URLS or bad language? I am a new member but have submitted a hello message. I have also tried to reply to other posts, but my posts aren't showing.

There is an anti-spam filter in place for new members, one of the mods will be along later and sort it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Blocked from posting in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Why is this forum stopping me from making this thread when I try to explain the problem?
Replies
Views
B
We had a blocked outside drain .Got the same guy out again to unblock . Sewage is coming through the drain . How do you tell if you have shared drains? We have a drain at bottom of yard a little square one that seems to always get blocked.
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
B
My soil pipe on the downstairs toilet seems to be partially blocked. Now I know it can be rodded but I was thinking of another way. With the toilet removed and exposing the soil pipe I was thinking of making a reducer to fit over the 4 inch pipe down to a garden hose pipe size and then turn the...
Replies
Views
Evening all! Looking for a bit of help. Today my downstairs toilet gurgled when I put the tap on in the bathroom, The toilet filled and became blocked. Ive tried to plunge it to no avail and now if I flush my up stairs toilet, downstairs toilet fills with dirty water. It also fills up with more...
Replies
Views
i'm trying to reply to a kind member who posted on my thread about central heating issues in the CH forum - but i keep getting this message "Oops! We ran into some problems. Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock