Search the forum,

Discuss Blocked Bathroom Sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
We have a blocked bathroom sink. Only got Buster Granules which states for use in kitchen sinks. Can the granule one be used also to unblock bathroom sink. Do you know why one bottle is for unblocking bathroom sinks and the other for kitchen sinks? Wouldnt have thought it made any difference.
Cheers
Frank

Reply to Blocked Bathroom Sink in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I live in a house that is 20yr old. There is a single soil stack running from the top floor (of three) through the first floor bathroom and then through the kitchen to the drains. A while back I started to hear a drip hitting the kitchen ceiling (now with some ceiling evidence too) from...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a mystery, my bathroom has a sewage smell appears to get far worse 5pm-9pm. I have plugged my bathroom/sink with plugs and its 100% coming from the toilet. Tried Lugi worlds best plunger, that air gun blaster and 50 buckets of hot water down the toilet for 2-3 days and no joy, the...
Replies
Views
Where and how does the water supply work and is there only one rising main pipe and where is it usually located? I am top floor flat, mains fed supply and all 6 in the block have a shared rising main pipe (I think unless there is meant to be more than one). Kitchen: From the ground floor to...
Replies
Views
S
Our bathroom sink is completely blocked due to my silly teenage son messing about with a condom (to make a water balloon) and it going down the sink. Mr Muscle didn’t work so someone we know has tried a bottle of sulphuric acid (the trade only stuff). It’s been about 30 minutes and it’s still...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the cause. I would like a flow rate of about 12L/min. Here is my set-up: Standard gas boiler (not a combi) in the kitchen, have cold water tanks in the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock