Search the forum,

Discuss Bleed radiators on system with Gledhill Boilermate A class in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunset_sunday

Hi, Total newbie here, but here's my situation: Moved into this house at end of May and had to change 2 radiators to fit furniture layouts. These 2 new radiators were fitted, but I didn't bleed them at them time, mainly because I wasn't sure how to top up the system pressure when the bleeding was complete. Managed without actually bleeding them up 'til now, but now the weather's been a bit colder, going to need them working very soon. Can anyone advise me how to top up the system pressure once I've bled these radiators, or do I even have to? Is is done automatically, etc? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, A

Last edited by a moderator:
what heating system is it, are automatic bleed nips on the rads?.

small feed and exspansion tank on top of the a class. turn on iso valve on cold pipe that feeds it. do this when system is off.

Hi, it's not auto bleed nips on rads, and iso valve for expansion tank on top of the a class seems to be already at least half open- is this right? Thanks, A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Bleed radiators on system with Gledhill Boilermate A class in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock