Search the forum,

Discuss Black John Guest Speed Fit fittings... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leemckie91

Can these fittings be used on domestic use? like heating systems ect..

Thought they were for compressed air. Could be wrong though.

yep there for air

download-thumb-1.jpg

Yeah i thought that, Iv just been given bags full so was just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black John Guest Speed Fit fittings... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Can anyone help, please? I'm looking for a heating system circulation pump for a domestic install, with 3 speeds, where the speed can be toggled electrically as well as via a push switch on the pump body. I'm using this pump with a wood boiler stove, where I want to run the pump at its slowest...
Replies
Views
I'm making my own replacement for a boilermate 2000 controler. I need more electical information on the pump so I can work out how to control the speed on it. does anyone know where I can find detailed electical info for this not just "on off" it looks like the original controler used PWM to...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Central Heating Pump - G Pump Force HE-RS25/6PWM-130 Hi, I would be grateful if someone could explain whether our CH system can cope with the AUTO (adaptive mode) setting on this the new pump or which mode it is best set at (recently had our old 3-speed pump replaced with the above smart...
Replies
Views
Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a Megaflow Eco Systemfit Unvented Cylinder.
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a troublesome fixed 15mm copper pipe with isolation valve going to my toilet fill valve. It's too tight for a Flexi hose. Can I use a push fit tap connector instead which will give me more flexibility in fitting?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock