Currently reading:
Black Friday teaser offer #2

Discuss Black Friday teaser offer #2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Here's one more to whet your appetite.

On Friday night, we will list Magnacleanse flushing units.

There are only 10 available in this promotion.

On Friday night, they will cost £249 + VAT. Thats a pretty good price.

If there are any left, at some point on Saturday morning, the price will reduce to £199 + VAT.

If that doesn't move them, on Saturday evening, the price will be cut again to £149 + VAT

On Sunday morning, any remaining stock will be reduced to £99 + VAT

Finally, on Sunday night, the price will fall to just £49+ VAT. Assuming that there are any left. Which I doubt.

Thats a test of nerve against need for a bargain!

PS, we won't be saying how many are left!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ramon!

With great power comes great responsibility! Your flaunting yours like a tart!

Blimey, that is something else Ray. Everyone is going to hang on until Sunday. I have actually taken tomorrow off to buy some gadgets for my new home. Last yr I got a few great deals so hoping for a nice big tv and a nice big projector and surround sound. Not looking so great as of yet though. I hope it ends up being worth it

Everyone is going to hang on until Sunday.

Think it through Mutters!

If everyone thinks like you, then you all have a small chance of an amazing bargain. Don't forget that there will be about 22,000 people exposed to this offer, and there are only 10 units.

If just 10 of those 22,000 prefer the certainty of a good deal on Sat night, rather than a great deal on Sunday, all the Sunday people are stuffed!

Can you confirm the start time of the offers ray? The website says Friday evening.... I assumed it would be from midnight tonight?

Can you confirm the start time of the offers ray? The website says Friday evening.... I assumed it would be from midnight tonight?

Sorry dude but morning still comes before evening.
I mean where I am it`s still Thursday.

Sorry dude but morning still comes before evening.
I mean where I am it`s still Thursday.

Yes but it's Friday in 2 hours or less.... I just wondered if I'm going to miss all the action because I'm at work tomorrow & not online... Or if it starts in the evening as promised on the web?

See here for details Gassafe.

The fun doesnt start until our bricks and mortar branches are closed on Friday evening.

Yes but it's Friday in 2 hours or less.... I just wondered if I'm going to miss all the action because I'm at work tomorrow & not online... Or if it starts in the evening as promised on the web?

fri night till Sunday night

right lads dont buy one till sunday if you want one spread it about :D

Sorry Shaun, but your co-conspirators stabbed you in the back!

Most of them went last night at £249, and the last couple went immediately after this morning's price drop to £199.

Spooky. Its like people were waiting for the price drop!

Now sold out.

Sorry Shaun, but your co-conspirators stabbed you in the back!

Most of them went last night at £249, and the last couple went immediately after this morning's price drop to £199.

Spooky. Its like people were waiting for the price drop!

Now sold out.

Right Ray if anyone from the forum had one pm me there name and I will teach them not to follow the rules :D

And they sold fast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday teaser offer #2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock