Currently reading:
Black Friday 2016 - Saturday night fever

Discuss Black Friday 2016 - Saturday night fever in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Evening all!

And we start off tonight with a price plunge on the Worcester 29 CDI.

We have a limited number, but will cut the price every few minutes until they sell out.

Obviously, the longer you leave it, the cheaper it will get, but what if someone swoops in an buys them all before it reaches your target price?

Ray is there any likelihood the nerrad pliers will come down any further :smile:

You aren't really expecting me to answer that surely?

raw

ray can you confirm theres going to be no compacts on sale toinght? just 25 juniors ??????

im ready for tonight, im buying a boiler come on Ray don't disappoint lol

go for the 25I £519 + vat price bracket more chance of getting on

So it improves your chance at 419 you mean?

no not getting one mate dont have anything up coming that i can use a 25kw combi for, you can ask ray if you want just put an order in for the 28cdi compacts, as there not dropping tonight, as my local place has started putting up the cost of stnd flues

also got my eye on the twin adey pros for £99 plus the vat

like you say its a 25, if it was a 30 it would be awesome, but do have a few flats around my way that these do nicely :)

like you say its a 25, if it was a 30 it would be awesome, but do have a few flats around my way that these do nicely :)

exactly will do a flat but a push for a normal house

yea its a push for a normal house although I see plenty my way in houses, suppose really only time you notice in 1 bathroom house is the bath takes a little longer to fill! I just prefer to fit a 28/30 as a minimum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Black Friday 2016 - Saturday night fever in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock