Search the forum,

Discuss Biomass wood burning boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biomass

Hi there everyone, just wanted to ask if there is any plumber out there that could install my new biomass attack boiler for me, before the wife leaves home due to living in a fridge. Its a 35kw domestic boiler with lambard included. Now im in the country so if there is anyone living near the rye east sussex coast that is willing to take this on i would be really pleased to hear from you, many thanks to all you hard working plumbers. You can ring me anytime on 07896 904411.

I'm probably a bit far from you, but PM me your details as I know someone down that way who may be able to help you out.

Do you already have the boiler, and is it one of their Log Gasifiers or Pellet units?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biomass wood burning boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
I'm looking for a heating engineers/old school plumber to put in a Combi boiler (possibly Intergas) replacing very old open vent system in parallel with a wood burning stove with a back boiler (ESSE Bakeheart) as back up and alternative. I know this relies on two radiator systems. Combi for...
Replies
Views
I don't work now due to being ancient. I looked at a 'Range cooker' fired on kero. It had a slow leak that turned into a bad leak in a month! It had a welded fabricated boiler. I've seen such heat exchangers leak within 7 years from new. No wonder the Potterton heating production manager said...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I have an interesting one here. I have a customer living in the sticks, off gas in an ancient cottage with no garden. They have a wood burning stove/boiler providing heating and hot water. They want the option of not being reliant on it - ie lighting it and all that hassle...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm searching for advice on my new system being fitted into a very old stone house in France. We have purchased a thermflow 300L thermal store with a built-in expansion tank to work with multiple heating inputs (solar, electric and wood burning stove boiler). We are running 7 rads...
Replies
Views
Hello All My elderly Dad, is reluctant to put heating on , you know the story.... He has a gravity fed oil boiler, thermostatic valves on radiators but no main thermostat control on the wall to regulate the boiler other than next to the boiler. I worry he doesn't put the heating on and instead...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock