Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi part No. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazzer

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone give me a part No. for a diaphragm for a Biasi series MV mod 8/20 for the Giannoni flow switch that is part No BI1061102
I don't want to buy the full thing.
yes I have advised for it to go in the skip
Thanks

[DLMURL]http://www.biasi.co.uk/images/manuals/MVP/SPARES/OCT%2098%20EDITION.pdf[/DLMURL]

is this what you mean the small diaphragm unit with the micro sw the diapghragm for that

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi part No. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for heat, the boiler fires up, modulates, but jumps very quickly (about 30 seconds or so from 40'ish all the way to 70, burner disengages putting it the...
Replies
Views
i have a hidden shower mixer which has been intermittently playing up recently. Sometimes it does not give full pressure and sometimes it does, sometimes it is difficult to turn off as well. Unfortunately there is no manufacturers name visible on the unit anywhere that I can see - I can access...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know also not to bumble around blindly beyond that. We moved house last week and with the glorious hot weather we weren't bothered about the heating, more...
Replies
Views
Hi All, In Dec 2023 I had my annual boiler service and asked the plumber to change 2 radiator valves as the radiator in the toilet downstairs was not working. He changed both valves and still the radiator was not working. He put some chemicals in and said it should break up anything that is...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum, thanks for having me. Tomorrow I am getting an ATAG i28C installed but, unfortunately, the gas engineer that will fit it is not an ATAG partner. Therefore, I spent the weekend trying to understand a bit more about what options I would have to control the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock