Search the forum,

Discuss Biasi M90E.32S problem ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

the saint

Hello , can anyone tell me what the problem may be,its a Biasi M90E 32S, the hot water is fine but no central heating ! the pump runs continuously,. i can get the heating to work if i pull the wires from the dhw flow switch, but then i have no hot water, any clues ??

Get a gsr to fix it. Oh and stop playing inside the boiler, you could make the repair more expensive or kill yourself.

As above stop playing and breaking the law. Your house insurance and mortgage are now both void as you have broken the law and the t&c within both of the above. Just hope no one from either company get a sniff! Plus you could easily kill some one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Biasi M90E.32S problem ! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have a ferroli falcon 2 boiler (yes it is pretty old). A few days ago the hot water started going hot and cold when running. Monitoring the boiler, the demand light works fine. When the water gets up to temperature every 10 seconds or so, the boiler stops for a fraction of a second...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
So a strange conundrum regarding water temp if anyone can help resolve, would be much appreciated. Ive tried to give as much info as possible to give a full picture but let me know if ive missed anything. I have a Baxi Avanta 25h heat only boiler. Works fine. Unvented 300ltr megaflow. Stated...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring, probably not been used until recently now it's colder. When heating is called for, the boiler fires up ok but soon shuts down the heater as the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi all, thanks for adding me. My Veissmann v50 combi gas boiler has recently started to supply only lukewarm water to the bathroom above it. This is about 3 metres away, so quite a short pipe run. It supplies hot water fine to the kitchen taps, which are about 1 metre away. It also supplies very...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock