Search the forum,

Discuss bet solar filling/flushing pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

westyvip

Looking to purchase a solar filling/flushing pump, just wondering if anyone can share any experience they have will different makes/models? Saw this Rems Solar Push K 60 and thought it looked a good price!

Looks good rems is usually a good make
Got one that looks nearly same but name not on it anymore it was a lot more that a few years back but only thing for the job

resol sbs2000 Spuelstation_SBS2000_300x300.jpg

Same here submersible pump in a couple of buckets. Then garden sprayer to top up pressure. Works just as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to bet solar filling/flushing pump? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking to purchase a 300L unvented indirect cylinder to work with a standard heat only boiler. I may have solar panels in the future, but likely the PV kind rather than the thermal kind, and won't be having heat pump in the future. So the cylinder would be connected to the boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hi, Solar thermal not so big these days but a couple of Q for anyone who still works in it. Background. I'm an Electrician not a plumber.. I've been maintaining my otherwise excellent solar thermal (Original install MCS by Others), for the last ~ 18 years, over which time I've needed to clean...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m hoping someone can help me with this problem please. I’ve searched for similar posts but not found anything helpful! My mum’s house has a pump which pulses on and off every time a tap is opened. Even filling the bath (pressure is strong) the pump won’t come on and stay on but...
Replies
Views
Hi, we have a sewage pump in a small septic tank that pumps to a shared Klargester about 50 meters away. Our pump broke after a power surge and has been a chaotic experience to get it replaced. So, I'm thinking about a backup plan for when/if the new pump breaks. The tank is so small it fills up...
Replies
Views
We are installing solar power irrigation systems for smallholding farmers in Rural Ghana, We have 12V DC 0.18kW (max 20A) pumps, there only power source will be a voltage varying from 15-20V coming from solar panels. The boreholes are narrow, therefore is not much room for a float switch, The...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock