Search the forum,

Discuss Best S pan connector for offset pipe? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

I have an existing S-bend Twyford toilet and am looking to replace it with a new Twyford E100 close-coupled toilet.

Looking at the diagram (https://images.victorianplumbing.co.uk/images/E100-RND-WC1_Line.jpg) the Twyford S pan connector puts the centre of the floor pipe 80mm from the wall, but mine is about 120mm. Does anyone have any advice on which connector to use to resolve this? Would a flexible pan connector do the job?

Thanks in advance.

A photo of existing toilet and soil arrangement may help, but by the sounds of it, you either need to batten the wall out behind the cistern or get a wc pan that accepts the wall to centre of pipe in floor, or a bottom outlet wc such as the twyford Alcona.

An offset pan connector (they are 40 mm offset) into the floor.
A short piece of 110 into the pan connector, then a 90 degree pan connector onto the pan

Reply to Best S pan connector for offset pipe? in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock