Search the forum,

Discuss Best Pump for gravity fed shower shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I have bought a Grohe thermostatic shower to fit to my main bathroom. I have a gravity fed heating system, therefore I'm looking for a pump to give me decent pressure to the shower. I really like it to be powerful, therefore what would you suggest? I have been looking at this....
"Salamander CT75+ Xtra 2.0 Bar Twin Positive Shower Pump." Im only using the pump to feed the hot/cold on the shower only. Thanks.

Perfectly adequate the Salamander but have a look at Stuart Turner, I like them because you can service them strip them down easy on the job recently did one . Cheers kop

Superflo - what model Grohe are you considering and which heads will be fitted?

Ideally you need to know the flow you can achieve (have) rather than focusing on the dynamic pressure.

Reply to Best Pump for gravity fed shower shower? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a combi boiler for hot water and heating but have 2 showers in the house. Obviously low water pressure if both showers are used at same time. I'm wondering if I could install a water tank to gravity feed one of the showers, with new electrric shower and if so how to stop the water...
Replies
Views
S
I have a dead 1990s Triton T70 shower and, for purposes of replacement, I'd like to know if it's mains or gravity fed. As it won't even switch on, I cannot get any water out of it so I can't just switch off water at mains and see if water still flows from the shower. I note that current Triton...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, here goes and I hope it works.. never used one of these before! I have a Sagittarius Ergo mixer shower min bar of pressure required 1 bar. Connect to this is a 1.5 bar Ora Salamander pump for a positive head, this was connected by a plumber of course and we’ve had it all rigged up...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater systems in the house. This boiler was replaced by a combi boiler as it only heats the lounge and master bed and provides hot water to en-suite bathroom and...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock