Search the forum,

Discuss Best price for Ideal Logic plus 30kw combi and flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cascas

Hi,

Does anyone get any deals of the ideal boilers. The ideal logic plus 30kw is around £730 from pumbclick.co.uk

Can anyone get a better deal from their supplier.

Cheers

Boiler for 595+
Flue for 37+
Free £20 shopping voucher included!
Plus if you are me another £30 off the boiler!! :eek:)

Was crosslings! They have new deals on now tho and I'm sure they are still pretty handy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best price for Ideal Logic plus 30kw combi and flue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Does anyone know of a weather compensation unit that can be fitted to a cylinder? I have an Ideal Logic Max H24 which heats a thermal store. The boiler can take an Ideal weather compensation unit to raise the target flow temperature as the outside temperature drops, but the store temperature...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Anyone know difference between Ideal Logic Combi Weather Compensation Kit(round box) ad new one 216199 model?Need this for my new Ideal Logic + boiler
Replies
Views
Got up on Wednesday morning no hot water, (only cold water coming out of hot tap). Checked boiler, it had zero pressure and F1 fault showing. So I refilled the pressure using the filling loop, up to about 1bar which is where it usually is, which worked fine, had hot water all day. Same thing...
Replies
Views
D
Hi all, i moved recently in new home and realised that there is no room external thermostat wired to the Ideal Combi boiler. There is only mechanical timer on it. I saw some videos on Internet that mechanical timer can be replaced with electrical one but i am not sure if it is compatible with...
Replies
Views
Dobsuk
D
does anyone know if the ideal logic flue sampler cap should have an "O" ring in it please.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock