Search the forum,

Discuss Best powered vessel pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
As above folks 5 words

I have the one in Shaun's link. I've seen a powered one somewhere, but if I had one then I would definitely need to go to the gym.

I almost bought one of these the other day from my local merchants
Can't say how good they are but in the end I couldn't justify the price and opted for the one in Shauns link instead.

Depends what flavour of batteries you’ve got but Makita, Dewalt and Ryobi all do tyre inflators that run on the same barriers as their cordless tools.

Footpump with long lead , come on !!!!!

I use a stirrup pump with a long lead but I just recently had to completely recharge two 24 litre vessels and I was absolutely knackered by the end of it. I wish I had a powered one for that. I felt like I'd just finished the Oxford vs Cambridge rowing race.

I use a stirrup pump with a long lead but I just recently had to completely recharge two 24 litre vessels and I was absolutely knackered by the end of it. I wish I had a powered one for that. I felt like I'd just finished the Oxford vs Cambridge rowing race.
Exactly I do a lot with heat pumps and some with very large heating circuit volumes and quite big expansion vessels much bigger than 24 liter. My current 230v unit is past its best thats why I thought I would ask

Milwaukee M12 pump. Pumps up four tyres on van with one battery. Good for air tests too. can set pressure and press one button to start, auto stops, decent hose and end.

Reply to Best powered vessel pump in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock