Search the forum,

Discuss Best power flush fluid? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys!
I've just purchased a power flush pump system.

And would like some advice on what is the best fluid to use for badly clogged systems that have limescale , and where to buy it from.

Thanks in advance guys!

or x800 but dont think it will work with limescale

ds3 if its limescale

Kemco chemicals work very well I have one of there units its about 15 years old now and still going fine, But found that there own products work good in hard water areas. Parts Centre used to stock them or buy direct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best power flush fluid? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My Mother-in-law was quoted ÂŁ1,000 by British Gas to do a power flush on her system as her rads aren't performing well. I was wondering, as 4 radiators need to be upgraded to doubles, would this need to be done if they are drained off and replaced? How does one actually know it needs a power...
Replies
Views
In December 2022 (i.e. 5 months ago) I had a full system power flush conducted. Now the previously clear UFH flow gauges are black again. Is it possible that enough internal corrosion could have occurred in this time period? I had a separate plumber out a month ago to test some pipework and he...
Replies
Views
Hi I have recently bought a house which is 17 years old. There was a small leak from one of the radiators So I took the pipe off and drained the radiator and the water was black/brown. I took the radiator off and flushed it out with a hose pipe out the garden but it's got me thinking and I...
Replies
Views
J
what is the best power flush machine and where can I buy it
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a bath tub in my apartment that is draining very slowly. It does finally drain but only after about 12-15+ minutes. After trying all the old remedies (fluids, powders, zip-it) I am now thinking about manually snaking the drain pipe.... But a Handyman guy who lives at my apartment...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock