Search the forum,

Discuss Best plastic/MLCP pipe cutter? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

^^^^
Doesn't look like they make it anymore.

I've had the JG speedfit pipe cutter for years, it's quite uwell made and the blade has remained sharp but I'd opt for the ratchet type like Rothy's or RS.

image.jpg

Had these for twenty years, never let me down yet, obviously they will explode in a mass of springs and screws now...

Still make'em but no longer with a metal case I suspect...

Am I being a div, it says suitable for multilayer tubing but not suitable for multilayer tubing?

Tbh all cutters are usable on mlcp just some the blades wear out faster I would always give it a twist first and then cut

Reply to Best plastic/MLCP pipe cutter? in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

hi all, is there any alternatives to cutting a HEP 2.0 pipe without using their own recommended cutters? i only have 2 cuts to do thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys Are there any decent pipe slices on offer at the moment?? Cheers
Replies
Views
D
small hole in plastic waste pipe which is the better fix ? Hi there need some advice please, i have drilled a small hole in the plastic waste pipe which serves the sink & shower in the loft when doing some work in the toilet underneath on the ceiling i have cut away the plasterboard to reveal...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm running copper pipework for my new bathroom and there's a spot about the isolation valve which is really tight because everything has to fit behind the wall until it can run under the bath and there wasn't much space as there's a sink there too. Made a silly mistake with the...
Replies
Views
Has anybody had any experience of MLCP fittings leaking? I’ve used tweet top fittings on a few decent sized jobs and had zero issues, however I’ve just been to a job I’ve done and 3 fittings had a very small drip on them, crimp gun has been calibrated etc and pipework has been correctly...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock