Search the forum,

Discuss Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tommy1712

What's the best fixing for plaster board, what's the strongest, easiest, versatile.

I like the the self drilling rawl ones. Don't even have to drill a hole lol

Depends what you are fixing. Cant beat getting in behind it with some timber.

Not fixing nothing at the min just seeing what others like and a bit of banter over it

Those drilling are s@@@e the fixing always unscrews from the wall when you undo the screw!

Fisher umbrella fixing every time for anything with weight!

Get a bit of timber in if possible. If not possible then Thorsmann duomax toggles. Or if the wall is dry lined ....frame fixings

one thing i always point out is when fixing to plasterboard always drill the hole ive seen so many fixings fail and its usually due to the hole being banged through with a screwdriver leave a nice small hole on the front and a huge crater behind so nothing for the fixing to grip to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best plaster board fixings DEBATE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock