Search the forum,

Discuss Best Place For Posting Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi I am new to this forum. I'm looking to see if someone could point me in the direct to post Best Place For Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests.

Morning and welcome along. Glad to have you on board. We have different sub forums on the site for each title. So Plumbing questions should be in the Plumbing area and heating in the Central heating area. But if it gets to confusing or you post in the wrong section by accident one of the regulars will normally point this out and the MODs will move the post for you to the correct section of the forum. Have a play around. Once you have messed a bit it becomes second nature.

Hi and welcome, if you have a job for a plumber you can post it here Find a Plumber

Reply to Best Place For Posting Heating Engineer/Plumber Requests in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock