Search the forum,

Discuss Best hand wipes you have used? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott_D

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
What are the best hand wipes?
Been using dirteze from B&Q for ages and thought they were really good but they seem to have stopped selling them.
Any suggestions?

What are the best hand wipes?
Been using dirteze from B&Q for ages and thought they were really good but they seem to have stopped selling them.
Any suggestions?
I use Swarfega wipes. In a round tub. (Looks like a paint kettle) never had an issue with them.

wonder wipes

I also have them placed on different places, so i don't have to walk back every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best hand wipes you have used? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years old now and was amazing when it was first installed. Around a year ago we had a problem with water dripping from the overflow pipe outside and we ended...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
M
Hello, We’ve recently moved into a fairly old, fairly big detached house (i.e. fairly draughty, but not too bad by any means) with a fairly new well maintained Worcester combi boiler. We weren’t convinced the heating was working right and then got hit with a £610 energy bill for the first 6...
Replies
Views
MartinPod81
M
I have an underground stopcock that is leaking a lot through the gland. I have dug down three foot to access the stopcock as I also want to move the 28mm black plastic pipe two feet to the right as well as be sure what was leaking the pipes or the gland. The tap is brass with brass nuts. What is...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would expect and the engineer broke of the handle. Luckily it seems you can close the valve with some pliers on the but I don't believe this is best for...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock