Search the forum,

Discuss Best flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats a good fga for someone new to the industry. Where is a good plaxe to get a good deal on ome

I think kane are better than anton, not cheap though.

Speak to your local rep for a deal

I had a testo which was a very good one then changed to a TP1 which is ok but not as good however you get more kit for your money.

I trained on a Kane so went straight to a Kane when I started off, easy to use and I've had no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best flue gas analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is this a simple fix any help would be much appreciated
Replies
Views
Hey all. I have a 455 analyser which is 11yrs old. It is now ÂŁ205 + vat a yr to get it calibrated. Now I heard of the kane trade up deal where you can get 20% off when you buy a new analyser. The thing is, kanes prices are 20% higher than all other places that sells them so ac5ually no deal at...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
BUY A TPI DC710 FLUE GAS ANALYSER AND GET A FREE CORGI PLASTIC PIPE CUTTER OFFER EXPIRES FRIDAY 20TH MAY https://www.corgi-direct.com/tpi-flue-gas-analysers-18086-0000
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, My chimney failed the test so I need to install a flue liner for my Gazco Stockton gas fire. It was over a year ago when the engineer condemned the chimney and I remember him also saying something about it needing some sort of box fitted into the fire recess but I can't remember the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock