Search the forum,

Discuss Best flue gas analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Just starting out.. giving the self employed world a crack. Anyone recommend a decent analyser?
Used a anton sprint with my last employer which seemed decent enough.

Was looking at the Kane 255 .. Seems reasonably priced compared to the rest!! Are they any good though?
Already got a seperate gas sniffer so sorted on that front.

Appreciate any help

Is there a right or wrong answer here? I've got the Anton sprint evo 2 with printer, temperature pipe clamps and a gas sniffer, it's easy to use and does what I need. I'd recommend it for sure, but it's all I've known so I can't say if a testo or kane is any better.

Is there a right or wrong answer here? I've got the Anton sprint evo 2 with printer, temperature pipe clamps and a gas sniffer, it's easy to use and does what I need. I'd recommend it for sure, but it's all I've known so I can't say if a testo or kane is any better.
Depends on engineer preference. I have used various over the years. I have Kane now. The only annoying thing is the start up time.

Thanks for the feedback guys đź‘Ť
I’ve ended up giving the Kane 458 a bash!
Hopefully I’ll get a good few years out of it!

Reply to Best flue gas analyser? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock