Search the forum,

Discuss Best cpa1 flue analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wlinton66

Hi all, I'm currently going to hopefully complete my acs shortly, and I was wondering what is the best CPA1 gas analyser to buy on the market at the mo. Thanks will

in my opinion the anton v2 is probably the best, but jesus it costs a fortune every time it goes in

Anton's are crap . Printers don't last long enough to need new roll and the Evo is a joke. No stabilisation..... Until you want to use the analyser for what it's designed for..... Doh. Thanks Anton. It is user friendly and robust ish

I'm looking at testo next but they are worse!

Services ÂŁ240 ish . Unless straightforward then ÂŁ100?

kane 250 if its just for commissioning etc....
kane 455 if its an every day tool, you know what it will cost for 5 years.

I was looking at the Kane 455, with cpa1 kit, as that what I used at college, they are expensive

under ÂŁ500 but cost about ÂŁ100 for yearly service check etc

Yes I think they cover practically everything, ÂŁ100 pound a year is ok. I was thinking it might be more to get it calibrated. Cheers will

Yes I think they cover practically everything, ÂŁ100 pound a year is ok. I was thinking it might be more to get it calibrated. Cheers will

Service and calibration charge is important. So do some homework on ease of use and initial cost of unit before you buy.

Anton's are crap

LOL I have to disagree apart from the cost. Mine hasn't been any bother at all, mind you I am too tight to buy he printer.
You are just too rough with yours.

Will sorry no invoices to hand but its a big bill if the self destructing oxygen sensor needs replacing.

Yes definetly need the cpa1 kit with it, so I'm familiar with the machine when I'm doing my acs. Thanks will

Think I will go for the Kane 455 that's what I used at college. Thanks for advice. All the best will.

Kane 455, it does the job an fulfills requirements required by gsr. The rest is down to personal preference tbh.

if you search long and hard enough you will find all fgas have good and bad reviews!!!

Ive just got a Kane 455 for 380 quid, still playing about with it but its easy to use, seems solid and the guarantee and fixed servicing seem good value to me.

dont do my mistake and buy a second hand one off ebay!!!! in the end i forked out ÂŁ610 for a new kane 250 oil installers kit, the analyser is just a normal kane 250 , does nat gas, lpg, oil ect . plus you get the printer , oil pressure gauages and the smoke pump !

Ive lost heart with ebay over the last few years, it's littered with cheap, unusable [email protected] and again you find a lil jem, but it's usually down to the fact that the seller has listed it wrong , doesn't actually know what they're selling or you've been prepared to sit up till 3am in the morning and bid at last minute.

Anton's are crap . Printers don't last long enough to need new roll and the Evo is a joke. No stabilisation..... Until you want to use the analyser for what it's designed for..... Doh. Thanks Anton. It is user friendly and robust ish

I'm looking at testo next but they are worse!

Services ÂŁ240 ish . Unless straightforward then ÂŁ100?

I agree had a few antons for different companies and had nothing but problems with them. Mine now is 2 years old and it sounds like the pump has had it. I do use it alot though on oil lpg and gas so that could be why

Ive used Kane 455 and currently have Anton sprint evo and I must say I prefer it

Do like the look of and idea of the shaw city anal-isers. Colour screen which you turn upside down, but not sure if they will last against Kane and antons

FGAs LOL! Ask 10 engineers what's best and you'll get 13 different replies!

I like my Kane 455 - does everything I need, their annual service is cheap and quick. Dropped mine off to them one day, had it back the next with new set of batteries and 5 filters in the box. Easy and friendly to deal with on the phone if you have any questions.

Kane 455 CPA1 kit for me, just had mine back from Kane ÂŁ115 for the calibration this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best cpa1 flue analyser in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I think was very... ambiguous... advice. 12yo boiler with the following readings on the analyser printout: O2% = 4.1 CO ppm = 192 CO2% = 9.5 Ratio =...
Replies
Views
Hi I didn't notice that the trap had water in there and when the pump came on it sucked some into the analyser now I'm not getting any readings is this a simple fix any help would be much appreciated
Replies
Views
Good morning all, just a quick one here and i was wondering if someone could give a little advice on their own experience. I don't usually do a lot of installs or a tremendous amount of gas work but obviously when I do undertake these things then I try my best to keep within the appropriate...
Replies
Views
We are considering buying a house which currently has a 20 year old Ideal Icos boiler, so we're factoring in replacing the boiler soon. Current boiler is on an external kitchen wall with the flue going straight out. However, it's positioned in between a door and the kitchen window, quite close...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My property is a 3-bed terraced with double glazing windows... It currently has no central heating, so I will get a new combi fitted shortly... However, I will be putting in the central heating. My question is, is it still necessary to have a lockshield on the hall rad? I assume that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock