Search the forum,

Discuss best boiler to replace ideal icos 15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

phil hair

Gas Engineer
sorry to ask the same old questions again. Im due to replace an icos 15 he and im looking for your valued opinion.
I fit a lot of logic plus combi's , but the heat only requires a wire to the pump from boiler (for the pump over run)
I think i read somewhere that this is not required anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise, what would you put in? It is for a landlord, so price is always an option.

thanks.............

sorry to ask the same old questions again. Im due to replace an icos 15 he and im looking for your valued opinion.
I fit a lot of logic plus combi's , but the heat only requires a wire to the pump from boiler (for the pump over run)
I think i read somewhere that this is not required anymore, does anybody know if this is true?
Otherwise, what would you put in? It is for a landlord, so price is always an option.

thanks..
no pump overrun on logic heat anymore

Reply to best boiler to replace ideal icos 15 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock