Search the forum,

Discuss Best battery sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sav

As it says what one and why?

I had the 36v hitachi one was good but broke it :-( so looking for something new 36v again

What's good Mikita Bosch dewalt ect cheers

not had much use for my cordless sds since I found beava porcelain drill bits they eat though any masonry I have com across with ease I buy a set for every bathroom I do as they are cheep and once I have bought the adhesive primer grouts and trims they are a lot of the time thrown in !! you get 2 4mms and a 6mm in a pack

not had much use for my cordless sds since I found beava porcelain drill bits they eat though any masonry I have com across with ease I buy a set for every bathroom I do as they are cheep and once I have bought the adhesive primer grouts and trims they are a lot of the time thrown in !! you get 2 4mms and a 6mm in a pack

Perfect for 5 & 7 mm plugs then

Personally wouldn't get the use out of a 36v I use an 18v which suits me anything substantial then I get the chorded one out the van.

best 36v sds is the full sized bosch based on performance, value, cost of extra batts, warranty and so on. around 480 notes

the best out and out performance is the hilti TE 30 A36 big daddy. around 1200 notes.

you also have the metabo 36v sds which looks great, has 4ah batts and is about 550 notes. which i would put infront of the bosch for price but ive never used one so dont know how it performs.

hitachi make great sds drills but im not sure about the build quality of there lion sds drills.

the dewalt is under powered compared to others.

most brands have stopped developing there 36v line ups due to poor sales, so your not likely to see a vast amount of new tools in the 36v ranges.

best 36v sds is the full sized bosch based on performance, value, cost of extra batts, warranty and so on. around 480 notes

the best out and out performance is the hilti TE 30 A36 big daddy. around 1200 notes.

you also have the metabo 36v sds which looks great, has 4ah batts and is about 550 notes. which i would put infront of the bosch for price but ive never used one so dont know how it performs.

hitachi make great sds drills but im not sure about the build quality of there lion sds drills.

the dewalt is under powered compared to others.

most brands have stopped developing there 36v line ups due to poor sales, so your not likely to see a vast amount of new tools in the 36v ranges.

What Bosch one you talking about?

Looking at a makita 18v http://www.its.co.uk/pd/DHR242RFE-Makita-18v-Brushless-SDSplus-Hammer-Drill-_MAKDHR242RFE.htm

but I need it to drill 25mm sds drill bits through brick walls and also 20mm bits through brick walls and don't know if it will be man enough for it

Last edited by a moderator:
bosch GBH 36 VF-LI come with 2 x 2.6ah batts,quick change chuck, charger, case, 3 year warranty.......... around 485 to 500 from most decent shops. extra batts about ÂŁ68

bought the hitachi lion sds a while back, threw it back at screwfix as the batteries were pants!

Some may laugh but I have the small 18v Bosch SDS, love it. Weighs nothing, great for fixings plus matches the rest of my tools. Perfectly paired with a big corded SDS.

Bosch GBH 18VLi-CP 1.9kg 1.5Ah Li-Ion Cordless SDS Plus Drill 18V | 3 Function SDS | NoLinkingToThis

Shop about I got mine for ÂŁ230 with a 2x 3.0 batteries and a Bosch bit set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Best battery sds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

T
Hello, I have just moved in to a new flat this week and have a problem with noise coming from somewhere around the top of the boiler. It's a loud clicking/knocking sound that lasts about a minute, stops for 20-30 seconds and starts again. It seems to happen at night, starting in the evening...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Greetings. I have an external Worcester Bosch Heatslave boiler and have a question about pressure. The boiler pressure was set to 1.5 during a recent visit by a plumber (as it seemed to have dropped and was hovering between the green and red zone) . A few days later I turned the thermostat down...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
Just had a new Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Ri fitted with the magnetic filter. When the system is running the boiler is so quiet but there is a sound of trickling water through the filter, loud enough to hear quite clearly and is pretty annoying. I wouldn't of thought trapped air would sound...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock