Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi solo 24 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigbadblue

Have a 4 yr old heat only baxi boiler located in the Garage, a few months ago I noticed what sounded like someone cutting grass(december?) any way gradually this got louder realised it was the Baxi and when close sounds like a wind instrument of some description and now resonates through the whole house. the boiler is serviced and appears to be working fine my first thought was the fan but the system was drained over the summer casting doubt on the fan and I would have thought the fan would have packed in by now if it was the culprit, should I wait till service time or is this a common problem that is fixable...thanks in advance

Don`t know boilers mate but fan bearings in general can fail and it isn`t going to get better only worse so you can either can your service engineer or if you want a second opinon then post again in the "Plumber required....." section and state where you live and someone local to you could reply via a PM (personal message), wouldn`t put your phone number up on an open forum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Baxi solo 24 he in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock