Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi main eco 25 bolier in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi guys have a baxi main about 10 15yrs old. Have an error E1 33. Boiler attempts to power up when hit reset. Sometimes fire up after few attempts then goes to 71 temp for hot water and starts losing temp sounds like burner going off and on after temp goes down E1 33 appears. Had engineer out changed gas valve electrodes and flow valve. Done condensing pipe check. £200 in parts and labour on top gave up said he cant figure out what issue could be! Do I purchase another boiler or is there a repair to this? As financially at this point be a bit of struggle for new 1. TA

Tbh he hasn’t fixed it I would get him back as you’ve paid to have it fixed you could of went down the fixed price repair from baxi for another £75 and they would of fixed it on the first visit

Check the emergency control valve (ECV) next to the meter is in the upright position and check to make sure the condensate pipe isn’t blocked. If those are ok, or you don’t want to check, then as per Shaun get the engineer back.

Tbh he hasn’t fixed it I would get him back as you’ve paid to have it fixed you could of went down the fixed price repair from baxi for another £75 and they would of fixed it on the first visit
Had I know that prior would of deffiently went down this route..He said will be just chucking more money at it as unidentifiable problem

Reply to Baxi main eco 25 bolier in the Gas Engineers Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock