Search the forum,

Discuss Baxi Luna 310 Fi combo boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

J

jimscott

I have a Baxi Luna 310 Fi combo boiler. We lost our heat and water a few weeks ago and a new board was put in. We have heat, now, but getting hot water has been frustrating. We have 4 places for hot water - the shower, the bathroom sink, clothes washer, and the kitchen sink. Most of time, the water is cold to the shower. If it does get warm, it only lasts for a half minute. Then it goes ice cold again. The kitchen sink inconsistently goes hot and cold. At the bathroom sink, it seems to always stimulate the demand for hot water. We have learned to have that water running when attempting to take a shower or use the kitchen sink. I don't think this is normal or intended, and it costs us money to have to keep running hot water, albeit at a low flow, just to get hot water to the shower and/or the kitchen sink. Do you know why this unit is behaving in this manner and what we can do to have it fixed?

we cant give gas boiler repair advice,i am assuming your in america the baxi luna 310 is the same boiler as our well loved baxi 105e,if it is the same i am preperd to talk to your engineer if he can prove he is qualified in gas ,but not give out safety advice otherwise

we cant give gas boiler repair advice,i am assuming your in america the baxi luna 310 is the same boiler as our well loved baxi 105e,if it is the same i am preperd to talk to your engineer if he can prove he is qualified in gas ,but not give out safety advice otherwise

Repair advice is what I am seeking. I want to know what's wrong with the unit and what needs to be done to get us hot water to the shower, without having to turn on the bathroom sink.

No. No. No. No.

Not from this forum.

Please read the forum rules. And also re read what GM wrote above.

Reply to Baxi Luna 310 Fi combo boiler issue in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock