Search the forum,

Discuss baxi have service cracked in south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Billy Bob Bob

had a issue on a in warranty potterton with a return valve that had failed now i know the heat team lads dont always carry this part so i thought as the jobs 10 mins from me i would replace it,so i rang my local rep ron Johnson to see if he could help he dropped the part off to my house this afternoon beat that for service oh and Worcester if your reading this please tell whatever idiot you sent to a oil job i put in in newport that a condensate pipe running downhill from a boiler is not running uphill also could you inform said halfwit that if you had designed the boiler better i would not have used 2 bends to get the condensate away and thirdly the condensate pipe has no bearing on the nozzle going faulty after 6 months

dont you hate it when the manufacturers tell the customers complete b****cks to make them selves into the good guys

dont you hate it when the manufacturers tell the customers complete b****cks to make them selves into the good guys
yep totally winds me up,custard suggested the Worcester bloke could ring me he declined for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to baxi have service cracked in south wales in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock